Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pray for Revival

I have to say that I am still in shock about the election. I did the only thing I could do this morning and that was turn to the Bible. I found this verse and it reminds me that God has a plan and His plan is best. We may not understand it but He is in control. When we are at our weakest, He is at His strongest. I'm thinking that He allowed this to happen so more will turn to Him. This could be the start of a revival. This is a time as Christians that we can show compassion and God's love to others. It is a very scary time right now in our world and I will continue to pray that God shows me what I can do for Him. 

For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead. 2 Corinthians 1:8-9




No comments:

Post a Comment