Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Well today is the day - Election Day! Will we have a new President tomorrow? Even if we don't, I have peace knowing that God is in control. Pastor Kevin reminded us that we need to continue to pray for our country and our leaders. He also reminded us that we have a voice. We should speak about what we believe   and it should be based on God's Word. We should not be afraid or silent. Today I think about about all of the men and women that died for the freedoms we have today and those still serving our country. We have the freedom to serve our God and to speak about our beliefs so what is stopping us?

I saw this today and wanted to share it...
I will vote for the most pro-life candidate, because God hates the shedding of innocent blood (Prov. 6:17)

I will vote for the most pro-Israel candidate, because God blesses those who bless Israel & curses those who don't (Gen. 12:3)


I will vote for the most pro-debt reduction candidate, because the borrower is servant to the lender (Prov. 22:7)


I will vote for the most pro-work candidate because God says if a man not work, let him not eat. (2Thess. 3:10)

I will vote for the most pro-marriage candidate, because God is for marriage as He defined (Gen. 2:24)

I will vote for the candidate who most closely believes government's purpose is to reward the good & punish the evil (Romans 13).

I will vote based as close as I can on God's Word (2Tim. 3:16) Knowing that whoever gets elected, God is the one who puts all men in authority (Dan. 2:21)

I voted and I am proud of the choice I made.






No comments:

Post a Comment