Sunday, November 4, 2012

Give Thanks!


I love November! It is neat to see everyone putting on Facebook what they are thankful for each day. But what about when the month is over? Do we still thank Him each day for what he blesses us with? I read Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts last year and I loved how she gave thanks for even the things she didn't like to do - like laundry. How many times do we complain about doing the laundry or cleaning up the house? If we concentrate on the gifts in our life then we can give thanks that we have clothes to wear and we have a washer and dryer to help us get it done. We almost lost our house so I am very thankful that I have a house to clean. After Patrick and I went to the Dominican Republic this summer, we came back and were thankful for so many things that we had taken for granted. So as you give thanks each day this month, I pray that it will become a habit for all of us to give thanks to our Creator each day. Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow...

No comments:

Post a Comment