Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This morning as I snuggled with my Katie Bug my heart overflowed with love as I lay there watching her sleep. I can't believe she is already 6. She is growing up way too fast! As I laid there I thanked God for the opportunity to be at home for the past five months. What a gift to be here and spend this kind of time with my children. My heart had always longed to be home but our finances never agreed. It is amazing what God can do when you do what you are supposed to and not what YOU think you should do. He has been so faithful! I don't know where He will lead me next. I feel something stirring and feel like something new is coming so I will just wait and see. No matter what I will always be thankful for this time in my life.
As I looked at Kat I also thought about how God loves us. We are far from perfect, we still make mistakes, we don't always listen and do what He wants us to do - just like children. The love I feel for my children doesn't even compare with how He loves us. That just stops me in my tracks because I can't imagine a greater love than I have for my babies. He loved us before we were ever on earth and he loves us even with all our faults. He gave His only son so that He could have a relationship with us. When you really think about that and let it soak in it should drop you to your knees. He loved you (and me) so much that He did that for us! I have spent a lot of years just being a Christian and living my life. I can't explain how wonderful it is now to have a relationship with Him. Life is just different. The storms still come but I know He is with me. What a wonderful feeling! I am So Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment