Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy!

It is quite an understatement when I say I have been busy! I don't know how I have made it through some days. I think I can be superwoman and then get upset when I am not. I have spent more time reading God's word and praying. I have to get those in or I would have already fallen apart. I have a verse that I go to a lot! Psalm 31:3 For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me. I gave this verse to my students at the beginning of the year with a small rock and told them to remember the verse and hold on to their rock this year to help them get through the tough times. I have found myself holding my rock quite a bit lately. I pray that God will send me a sign of what I need to do. It is so hard teaching and trying to homeschool Reagan. I don't feel like I can do my best because I don't have the time to really focus on one or the other. Reagan seems to be enjoying homeschool. He loves to be challenged and he is so loving! I wish I could work part-time or find something that doesn't take the planning and grading that I have to do right now. I pray that Kelly would find a job with good pay and benefits that would allow me to spend more time at home. It is hard for me to be patient and maybe that's what God is trying to teach me right now. I don't know what His plans are for me and my family but I know He is there and He knows. I just have to remind myself to be patient and have faith that He will provide and make His plans known in His time. Lead me and guide me Lord and give me the strength to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment